The Save the Date to Vaccinate app has been updated based on your feedback!
- We’ve added the ability to create profiles for adolescents and adults
- Pregnant women can add their due date and receive reminders for whooping cough vaccination (recommended at 28 weeks)
- You can now manually add vaccines to a profile
- We’ve added links directly to disease information on the NSW Health website
- We’ve added a range of new white noise sound tracks
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
The very popular ‘Save the Date to Vaccinate’ app is an easy-to-use reminder tool to help parents ensure their children are vaccinated on time. Just enter your child’s name, date of birth and postcode and the app creates a personalised immunisation schedule and sends you a series of reminders when it’s time to book appointments.
The app is intended as a planning and reminder tool. Complete records of the vaccinations your child has received are available from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) on 1800 653 809.
Thanks for using the Save the Date to Vaccinate app.
No creatives found for this offer.