We’re now hiring!
If you reside in a commonwealth country and are looking to work at a fast growing online advertising company that has been in business for 15 years that offers a very competitive wage then CPAlead may be a great fit for you.
CPAlead is an online advertising company that consists of more than 2,000,000 publishers which we connect to thousands of advertisers and media buyers. We provide web and mobile traffic to all countries by offering our publishers unique tools to monetize their mobile apps and websites.
We’re in need of a full stack PHP developer with an all hands on deck type of attitude. We strongly prefer a candidate who already has experience in online advertising, but this is not a requirement to apply.
We offer the ability to work remotely or in office. We judge our employees based on their performance, not the hours they work. This means you can choose your own hours and we will judge your performance and the value you are delivering on a month to month basis. We primarily ask that our projects are developed to our specifications and are thoroughly checked before deployment.
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
- 5+ years experience with MySQL database management and structuring
- Experience in API development
- Experience in mobile app development and mobile responsive design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to sign non-disclosure agreements
- Build the front-end of applications using HTML and CSS
- Android and iOS mobile app development
- Write documentation in layman and technical terms
- Write effective APIs
- Debug and troubleshoot code
- Work with advertisers and publishers to identify areas of improvement
$100,000 / year with an increase to $125,000 after the first year.
If you’re interested in working for one of the top growing online advertising companies in the world, please send your resume/CV to [email protected]